Wednesday, November 01, 2006




I think it's about time that you good people who take the time and effort to read this blog-thing deserved to see the town where I am living so here is a delightful picture of the town square situated right behind my flat.

Hey, never mind the language barrier between me and the Poles, I'm staying with an American at the moment until my 'apartment' is available and there's a whole bunch of new words that I'm picking up! So if I sound less British than usual don't be alarmed. She's bi-lingual though so she's been able to translate the tv shows for me, and I can report that there's nothing of great interest. We get Play or no Play the Polish equivalent of Deal or No deal and Hells Kitchen America but without the swearing, it seems the Polish citizens aren't ready for the filth that streams from Gordan Ramsey's mouth.

Ok there's now 2 pictures, you lucky lucky people. Don't say I'm not good to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a glut of tree surgeons in Poland or are the trees naturally stunted?

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home