Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fear not dear readers, I have only compliments to report back to you about the food in this country (as long as one pays attention to the bread they eat). No need to worry about me wasting away like there was when I was in Russia (have I mentioned that I was in Russia? No? Well, that's another story entirely... to be found at www.rubbishontheradio.blogspot.com and hey, in case you ever feel bored why not spend an afternoon reading it).... where was I? Oh yeah... the food. Yesterday I had some traditional Polish food. Excuse me for not having yet grasped the language, I shall have to give you a description of what I had, but will not be able to provide the name of it, because I forget the words so easily. So, there was vegetables wrapped in a thin slice of venison covered in gravy and accompanied by small potato dumplings. Delightful. Swiftly followed by the mulled beer. Hooray!

Meanwhile, the snow continues to not so much fall as swirl about and I continue to wait for my flat to become vacant whilst picking up more and more American language from my American roomy. It's quite funny when we watch the European music channels and people like Robbie Williams and McFly are playing, she's like 'who's that?' and I'm like 'that's the elite of our British musical exports' and she's like 'they suck' and I'm like 'whatever!'

1 Comments:

Blogger IAmJack'sBlog said...

McFly and Robbie Williams *do* suck. Big style.

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home