Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey something exciting happened! As I was putting the finishing touches to chapter one of my horror story, the lights went out and the whole town was cut off. As I sat in the darkness, the only form of light being the dim glare from my laptop and the random flashes of lightning, I thought I saw a zombified teenager lurking behind my wardrobe! So, as only an artist can, I included this mishap into Chapter 1. Using the darkness as a metaphor for our hero's loneliness and the tricks of the light as his paranoia, it was just what chapter 1 had been missing! I think this will definitely be my ticket out of Poland once the film offers come rolling in.

Music news out here in Poland is:Daily helpings of Rod Stewart, Elton John and Katie Mululaha continue.... wouldn't be SO bad if the choice of song was altered occasionally. You know Bill Murray in Groundhog Day and the song by Sonny and Cher? Yeah, well, that's how I feel. The music they constantly play, it says nothing to me about my life...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UK Music News:
Mika is #1
Just Jack is #2
Billie Piper is #17 with the classic Honey To The Bee!!!
Katie Mululaha seems to have disappeared (thankfully) perhaps to Poland?
Also, GLLT, I am going to see TBLLT tonight. I will raise a pint of cider in your honour.
x

10:55 am  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

#1 = who?
#2 = who?
#17 - er...
GLLT, TBLLT - WDTM????

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mika/JJ: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6169551.stm

Girl Least Likely To

The Boy Least Likely To: http://www.theboyleastlikelyto.co.uk/


Hope this helps x

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home