Monday, February 12, 2007

How-do bloggetts, sorry for the lack of communication over the past few days. I have been busy jetting myself to Engerland for a celebrity wedding (look out for the exclusive photos in Hello, or not). And I am afraid that for the next two weeks I will be off on my travels so you won't hear from me much. Yes, I will adorn my beret and board a train, in true Ingrid Bergman stylee, and make my way through the Eastern European landscapes. First up is the destination of Krakow, home of castles and chuches, and overpriced beer. And then the itinery takes us to Prague home of more castles and not quite so overpriced beer. I will be sure to take pictures for you lovely people and present them to you here, it'll be a culture fest for your very eyes! For now kids, take care, and maybe I'll be seeing you very soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUSIC NEWS
Did you see the Brits? (I thought maybe BBC World Service or whatever it is you watch may have shown it?)
Anyway, I hope, unlike me, you didn't waste your time. It was cack. RB is a dick (sorry Cara) and there were none of those special Brits duets I have grown to expect. Dull, dull, dull.

And the winners were:
British male solo artist
James Morrison

British female solo artist
Amy Winehouse

British album
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

British group
Arctic Monkeys

British breakthrough act
The Fratellis

International breakthrough act
Orson

British live act
Muse

British single
Take That - Patience

International male solo artist
Justin Timberlake

International female solo artist
Nelly Furtado

International group
The Killers

International album
The Killers - Sam's Town

Outstanding contribution to music: Oasis

MUSIC NEWS, OVER AND OUT x

PS Liam Gallagher is now Mr Bean, if his singing voice is anything to go by. Pitiful.

2:05 pm  
Blogger Girl Least Likely To said...

Oh dear Jus you don't sound happy about the Brits! I didn't see it, but I read about it, did you see Cara at the side of the red carpet? I agree about RB - never seen the attraction myself, and he's NOT funny!
Well, see you soon. Maybe I'll be home for good by next week!

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home