Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mission: Accomplished!
Golden shoes were purchased in this way:
Took a bus to the sitty (city + snow = sitty) walked into a shoo shop and pointed to the 'chosen ones' while explaining to shoo shop assistant ' I speak not good Polish, 39!'. They are not quite golden but they'll do. I would have done it sooner had I known it would be so easy, alas the fear of speaking in Polish to anybody other than the local bread woman or the drunken locals in the pub was holding me back. You see, fear is the enemy of constructive activity. But from now on I won't let a petty thing like fear stop me. I laugh in the face of fear! Mwah ha ha!

Life, as always is quietly passing by, but this weekend I will be able to reacquaint myself with all things 'British' by flying home for the weekend. Yes, it's time for one of the litter to leave the coop, and I must be attendant for the occassion - I'm a bridesmaid - whoop!

A full detailed account of my experiences of England will be found here on this very same blog which you are reading right now next week.... until then comrades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home